Monotype Bracket Tournament [STARTED]

• 21 posts

Hello everyone and welcome to a monotype tournament!

Monotype basically means creating a team where every Pokemon must share a type.

This event will be held using Pokemon Showdown. All battles must take place using the "Monotype" format, under "Other Metagames"

In this tournament, you will be given your type once each round starts.The types chosen will be completely random. Each bracket, you will have a different type.

After being given your type, create your monotype team based on that type and once both players are online and ready, you may battle.

Each bracket will be best 2 out of 3 and each player is allowed to change Pokemon between matches as long as they stay within the type range.

Battles must be shown to me with a replay link through either messages, teamspeak, or in-game.

Prizes listed below:

Participants:

RESULTS:

1st Place: jennqi

2nd Place: Lumirecia

3rd Place

Battle for Third Place:

DarkVemon vs. SpeedTurtleFTW

PSYCHIC

Need Shiny:

jag

Olinite

the_deserter123

Nomi98

iTz_Muddy

lol How could I resist? Please sign me up. :)

I find it interesting that the server's definition of the monotype meta is completely different from smogon's lol

In

Any questions feel free to ask me. Here to help  

sign me up!

ill join

Ill Join too if i can use my tablet to join also Put Doc_goatenks aint sure how to change my username on the forums lel

Ask a manager about your name on the forums, they can help you with that

Any questions feel free to ask me. Here to help  

count me in, although I am unavailable from 31. July - 4. August

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

I'll join.

Monotype, the one place where i can enjoy playing around. IM IN! <3

I want in on this. O and I changed my name back to The_Goblin_Jewd

I resign from the tournament after losing 1 battle i think that showdown and i arent meant to be together o.o

r00d , I was on vacation. 

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

You said you would be back on the fourth and that was more than a week ago tho

Yeah, that was the other thing. Lol, I was gone again for 3 days.

rip